Saturday, August 05, 2006

JODI

Look Alex, and anyone else that wishes I was still in a far off asian country, I have been back for a while, I have been keeping a low profile as I have been perfecting my own unique brand of ninja marxist poetics: ninjmarxtics. Its a class war on a silent but deadly scale.

Anyway here is a post, please fellow openned blog enthusiasts check out some of these links. A poetic work started by Dirk Paesmans and Joan Heemskerk. It is probably my favourite work of digital poetics (at the moment).

Start with http://404.jodi.org
Then move on to the subdomains wwwwwwwww
and sod

And if you are feeling particularly brave, try
asdfg
This one should come with a health warning! (that was your warning by the way, no really, expect strobe lighting!)

Then go exploring. If your interested and are looking for a critical text to suppliment your experience I suggest,

Hans Dieter Huber Only!4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!4-for YOUR Private Eyes. A structural analysis of http://www.jodi.org

Have fun.
Steve (location England)

1 Comments:

Blogger David Alex Davies said...

Steve returns! Damn you!

1:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home